Thursday, September 18, 2008

malas malas malas!!! lepak jom??

huh..bln pose neh buatkan aku jadi sgt malas especially lepas berbuka..taktau arr kenapa kan... what makes it worst, i have to finish my progress report for my final year project.. everyday it's like breaking fast with lots of delicious fo0ds.. ayam percik? that's the compulsary for me..haha.. air tebu, roti john, kebab, n so on...they're like the 'must have' meal for me.. huhu.. and this laziness also makes my ro0m are so all messed up!!(malas nak kemas katenyer)

meanwhile i've still got a lot of assignments that i must finished up..and anyone can suggest me how can i fight back this malas feelings? maybe i need to minimize my meal during break fast? or any other idea?

hehe..sometimes my surrounding also might influence me so much.. imagine that my housemates everyday they invite me to join them to hangout around with them to downtown, uptown, A.C and many more.. as we can say, there's a lot of interesting places in malaysia especially in KL.. somehow, i really wanted to enjoy with them but whenever thinking over my assignments, i annoyed me.. arghhh!! tensen!!!!

No comments: